* If you choose to participate in competition, you are making a commitment to your teacher as well as to the girls. Once you have committed and your fees have been paid....There is no dropping out!!!
* Extra practice will be required. This may occur on weekends and during holidays.
* Girls can miss no more than 3 extra practices to compete.
* Successful competitions require cooperation from both parents and children.
* Throughout the year information will be sent to you concerning dance competitions and conventions.
* When you are representing River Dance Centre at a convention or competition, you must maintain your best behavior.
* If you choose to compete during the year, we would like for you to attend at least one dance convention.